Our Dark Divinity
12 July/10:00 am - 14 July/6:00 pm BST£345
The end of both the spiritual and the sexual journeys lie in a surrender into the void – the unknown and unknowable mystery of the universal life principle. This workshop explores this tantric polarity which we call the darkness of our divinity. The dark dissolves illusion and opens us to the dark light of the infinite where we free fall into emptiness and from there arise as everything.
Through a mix of experiential process, ritual and awareness training we will give you an embodied transmission of what it is like to live from your own dark core so that your life becomes what Rumi calls ‘wave after wave of passion, upon a bed of peace”
We will explore:
- Surrender to the mystery of the dark and activate this pathway through the vibration of your heart, body and soul’s innocence.
- The higher dark, lower dark – primal forces of spirit, life force.
- The sacredness of the dark and the difference between light, dark and shadow.
- The three gateways to the void; consciousness, heart and body with a focus on the void pathway through the heart.
- The dark/bliss body that holds your ecstatic potential.
- The deep, penetrative and radiating dark energy that activates and reawakens dormant energy and power in the light, physical and erotic bodies.
- The dark light that brings spirit into matter.
Bruce and Janine co-create this workshop as a living process. They explain: “Each time we offer ‘Our Dark Divinity’ (this is the third), it is a unique, fresh, hatchling, an offering from the void, something to be experienced rather than explained. Our Dark Divinity wells from the mystery and you will be part of that manifestation.”
Please note this workshop is aimed at people who are already on a sexual-spiritual embodiment path and is not suitable for beginners. People are expected to be responsible for and able to handle their own processes.
This is is a non-residential event and will start at 10am each day and finish at 6pm.
To ensure your place, please make payment for the workshop using this link.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org