- This event has passed.
The Anatomy of Sexual Arousal – for Women
13 March/7:00 pm - 10:00 pm GMT£25
Blending the science of the biology of the body with the elusive art of our arousal and turn on, we will guide you to a new understanding of, admiration for and intimacy with our erogenous zones and how they fit so deliciously together with those of the opposite sex.
This unique workshop creates a safe and friendly space for you to learn in depth about yours and your lover’s anatomy and erogenous zones.
This workshop is the most complete guide to your sensual sexual anatomy you can find anywhere.
Uniquely in this workshop offering, you will get the opportunity to understand how pleasure feels in these areas of the body from a fully explored woman and you will get the opportunity to talk to a man who really knows how to use this system to create pleasure in a woman’s body!
Held with Sia Di, Author of “7 Principles to Master the Art of Sex”, we will be exploring the following topics, so that by the end of the evening, you will:
- Be looking with new eyes on the bits of yourself you already know
- Be astounded by the bits of yourself you didn’t know existed
- Understand the role and function of primary and secondary erogenous zones
- Marvel at the way our nerve system pathwaysorchestrate pleasure in the body
- Understand the powerful impact that pleasure has on the endocrine system
- Appreciate the difference between contracted and expanded pleasure
- Appreiciate the mirroring between our biological anatomy and our energetic anatomy
- Appreciate the mirroring between male and female body parts
- How our anatomy maps against different types of orgasms we can experience in our body
- Discover different ways to stimulate arousal and maximise pleasure
- Appreciate the exquiste jigsaw of men and women’s arousal apparatus and how they fit together
- Look with wonder upon your body as an exquisite vehicle of pleasure!
The truth is that women’s bodies are incredibly different, even when we understand them better. So, as a woman’s only group, our intention is for you to be able to ask and get answers to questions that have perhaps always wanted answers to and have never known who to ask. You will be able to ask these anonymously if desired as well.
Tuesday 13 March and Wednesday 21 March, from 7pm – 10pm
About Sia Di
Sia Di is an international speaker, NLP and Tantra practitioner, Love Coach and author. He has over 15 years in the field of sexuality and has helped hundreds of clients transform their sex lives. Through his unique experiences, he has gained a deep understanding of the principles that can enhance an unfulfilling sex life into a highly passionate, orgasmic, and intimate journey.